This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Only R600
SSIR ONLINE SCHOOL is implementing 2 new courses for Computer Application Technology’s PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT TASK (PAT).
The duration of the course is ONLY FOR 6 MONTHS: APRIL 2019 – SEPTEMBER 2019
The practical assessment task (PAT) mark is a compulsory component of the final promotion mark for all Computer Application Technology students. It is a practical component and counts 25% (100 marks) of the end-of-the-year examination mark. The PAT is implemented across the three phases during the school year. This is broken down into different steps or a series of smaller activities that make up the PAT. The PAT allows for learners to be assessed on a regular basis during the school year and it also allows for the assessment of skills that cannot be assessed in a written format, e.g. test or examination. It is therefore important that schools ensure that all learners complete the practical assessment tasks within the stipulated period to ensure that learners are resulted at the end of the school year.
Therefore, we are here to help you with this very important task to gain excellent marks:
Our role is to:
- Manage the project, supervise, monitor your progress.
- Give regular feedback to learners to have time to make improvements
- Assess the work of the learners at the end of each phase and record feedback given
- General evaluation based on continuous observation
- Ensure the authenticity of the PAT
- Teacher: Mrs Ingrid Trusler